Eligibility So that you can bring your partner (wife or husband) to call home in the us as an eco-friendly card owner (permanent resident), you should be either a U.S. resident or green card owner. Simple tips to Bring your better half towards the united states of america You will be a: Your better half […]

Beginne damit, deinen Suchbegriff oben einzugeben und drücke Enter für die Suche. Drücke ESC, um abzubrechen.

Zurück nach oben